Saturday, February 21, 2015

My first full day back in Paris

My first full day back in Paris was the perfect conglomeration of everything I love about this city (well, that city. I'm writing from Madrid at the moment). I had:

1) Magret de canard, at one of Mélanie's and my favorite restaurants right by the Place Monge.

2) A delightful lunch and conversation with Mélanie, followed by a café gourmand for dessert (a coffee with a whole bunch of sweets and fruit on the side)

3) Berthillon ice cream (because one dessert wasn't enough, obviously!)

4) A private exposition of artwork by a member of the OuPeinPo (George Orrimbe) by the artist himself!

5) An OuLiPo jeudi.

Congrats Paris, it was an excellent day. It really made me excited to be back! This was January 15th, by the way. Sorry I'm more than a month behind on updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment