Friday, November 28, 2014

Picasso Museum

Here are some pictures from the newly renovated and reopened Picasso museum which is a short walk from chez moi in the Marais! The day after my birthday, after Jess and I got breakfast and she left, I walked north, picked up a Berthillon on the way, and met my new friend Yao to see this new museum! Afterwards, we took a little stroll through the Marais. It was a lovely post-birthday day!

A picture he painted of the Sacré Cœur! Do you recognize it? 

I can't remember what this was. Might have been a guitar. He painted a lot of guitars that don't look like guitars!

This seems to be one of his kiss paintings. 

A nude. If he painted me like that, I'd be a bit angry. 

This is someone reading. If he painted me like this, I'd be okay with it. 

This is supposed to be a woman reading. Except she's clearly not looking at the book. 

A GOAT!!


The museum was beautiful!

The view was pretty nice too

There's Sacré Cœur, in case you didn't recognize it from Picasso's painting 

This might have been another kiss? 

No comments:

Post a Comment